Under Graduate Lab :
The Undergraduate lab have 44 computers with Turbo C, C++ Compilers, JAVA Compiler, Visual Studio 2008, Visual Basic 6.0, ORACLE, Python and MS office Packages. This lab aims at providing knowledge about the Database Environment. The Students are made familiar with Oracle Software and Visual Basic.Net etc.
Post Graduate Lab :
P.G Lab is equipped with 20 LAN connected computers with high speed Internet connectivity. The software used in this lab are C++, Java, Visual studio, SQL Server and MS Project. Both the labs are equipped with Laser Printers, LCD Projectors, Routers and Switches etc.
Department Library :
The library serves as a central organ of academic activity in the Department. The Department has a rich & vast collection of more than 100 books (including reference books) for the staff members and the students.
ICT Facilities :
Department of Computer Science is fully technology enabled. There is high speed Internet Connection and Wi– Fi connection available for the staff and students. The Department Laboratory is equipped with LCD Projector is well utilised for teaching – learning purposes.
Our Department “TEKNE ENCLAVE ASSOCIATION” cordially organizes various Inter & Intra Collegiate Competitions. The Departmental Activities are:
List of events organized during the year 2019.
- Inter Departmental Technical Competition, “Google Search” held in July 2019.
- Orientation Program in Tamil, “Maanavargal Manathu Vaithal” held in August 2019.
- Inter Departmental Event, “Photomural” held in August 2019.
- Inter Departmental Competition, “Typing Skills Master” held in December 2019.
- Technical Seminar on the topic: “Internet of Things (IoT)” by 360DigiTMG held in December 2019.
List of events organized during the year 2020.
- Inter Departmental Quiz competition, “BRAIN BUSTER” held in February 2020.
- Intra Department Technical Seminar, on “Python Programming” conducted by “Cyber Soft Solution” was held in February 2020.
- Departmental “Academic Year Ending Association Function” held in March 2020 and distributed prizes for all the competitions conducted till the date.
- Inter Collegiate Quiz Competition on PYTHON Programming Language was conducted in May 2020. 566 participants registered and 177 participants were awarded with e-certificates scored 75% and above.
- Webinar on “Gesture Recognition based Air Writing using Open CV was conducted by Pantech E-Learning held in May 2020.
- National level Technical Online Quiz – NTA NET (paper II) was conducted in April 2020, 274 participants registered and 140 participants were awarded with e-certificates scored 70% and above.
- National level Technical Online Quiz – NTA NET (paper I) was conducted in June 2020. 365 participants registered and 147 participants were awarded with e- certificates scored 70% and above.
List of events organized during the year 2021
- V.Ramesh, Assistant Professor and Dr.C. Parthasarathy, Assistant Professor S.C.S.V.M.V University served as Resource Persons for the Webinar on the Topic “Reinforcement Learning” in September 2021.
- E. Manigandan, Assistant Professor, YRC District Organizer, Kanchipuram served as Resource Person for the Webinar on “Yoga – Boosting Our Immunity” in September 2021.