About usFacultyFacilitiesCourse StudyAchievements
The Undergraduate Course of BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is one of the most popular and sought after bachelor degree programmes. The department was incepted in the year 2005 in the evening college stream. The motive of the department is to impart knowledge and training in management, leadership skills to prepare the students for Managerial roles and Entrepreneurship.
The course, which is a professional undergraduate course, is open to students from all the three streams
– Science, Arts and Commerce and it covers various areas of management. The various teaching methods include lectures, seminars, assignments, group discussions, projects like internships. The course will acquaint the students with various aspects of the business administration, market, marketing trends etc.
- To ensure the students gain adequate knowledge to develop and enhance leadership skills, creativity, business environmental analysis and entrepreneurship.
- To gain sufficient technical proficiency and knowledge and in the global business environment and in all major disciplines of business and business administration.
- To ensure the students gain sufficient knowledge in global business communication and presentation.
- Enable the students to make an entry into professional business management careers and work in a highly motivated and competitive environment.
- Provide the necessary training and demonstration skills for handling Interviews, Group discussions and career development.
Dr. S. Venkatesh
Assistant Professor & HOD I/C
Qualification : M.Com.,MBA., M.Phil., Ph.D.,
Qualification : MBA., BLM., Ph.D.,
Qualification : M.Com., M.Phil., Ph.D.,
The Department has good infrastructure for the Faculty as well as students.
- A separate Discussion room is available final year students for their project work preparations.
- The College library has all the necessary books to improve student’s knowledge and skills
- The department provides the best infrastructure facilities for conducting online classes (during the pandemic and lockdown situation).
- Successful and meritorious students got placements being placed in Multinational companies like RR Donnell, Sutherland Global Securities, Accenture etc.
- Some students joined and NCC and participated in the Republic Day Parades which helped them get in Government services.
- A few students excelled in sports activities at the Inter-Collegiate and District Level in Cricket, Football and Badminton (Both Boys and Girls).